Hatch Stamping Company is looking for a detail minded individual to fill the position of Shipping Supervisor. The Shipping Supervisor is responsible for directing the activities of the shipping department personnel to insure the productivity and quality of the packaging operations, and promoting a positive labor relations climate and maintaining a safe work environment.
Responsibilities (This section is not inclusive. Other duties may be assigned as necessary).
- Directs the activities of the shipping department
- Identifies overtime requirements
- Issues disciplinary action if required
- Completes annual performance appraisals.
- Works closely with the production control department as to the disposition of finished products.
- Assures productivity targets are met
- Promotes continuous improvement activities.
- Maintains safe working environment including completion of accident investigation reports, utilization of personal protective equipment, and compliance with safety rules and procedures.
- Attends production, supervisor and work order meetings.
Qualifications and Skills
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- 2 – 3 years’ of supervisory experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Good understanding of internal and external operations.
- Operating knowledge of TS16949.
- Good organizational skills.
- Good working knowledge of windows software, Microsoft Word, Excel, etc.
Some of our Outstanding Benefits
Hatch Stamping offers an excellent compensation and benefits package. The benefits package includes: Medical / dental / vision, paid vacation and holidays, 401(K), life insurance, short term and long term disability insurance, employee assistance program.
Hatch Stamping Company is a world leader in highly engineered metal stampings and assemblies. We manufacture parts for the automotive industry exclusively and are an innovative, data-driven organization.
We believe in the importance of people in everything we do. Hatch Stamping Company’s fundamental guiding principle is to respect and protect the rights of all the individuals with whom we interact – especially our employees who are the lifeblood of everything we do.
Equal Opportunity Employer. In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
Job Type: Full-time