Hatch Stamping Company is looking for detail-oriented individuals to fill positions of Quality Auditors.
Responsibilities (This section is not inclusive. Other duties may be assigned as necessary).
- Perform destructive testing
- Performs audits in receiving, work- in- process, secondary, containment and final areas.
- Reports non-conformances and take appropriate action to prevent further processing and/or recurrence.
- Verifies discrepant in coming materials and product.
- Maintain accurate input of data in computer system
Qualifications and Skills
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Knowledge of quality procedures
- Understanding of basic GD & T requirements
- Ability to properly use calipers, micrometers, digital and dial indicators, height gages, and check fixtures.
- Possess basic blueprint reading skills, basic SPC knowledge and have basic computer skills.
Some of our Outstanding Benefits
Hatch Stamping offers an excellent compensation and benefits package. The benefits package includes: Medical / dental / vision, paid vacation and holidays, 401(K), life insurance, short term and long term disability insurance, employee assistance program.
Hatch Stamping Company is a world leader in highly engineered metal stampings and assemblies. We manufacture parts for the automotive industry exclusively and are an innovative, data-driven organization.
We believe in the importance of people in everything we do. Hatch Stamping Company’s fundamental guiding principle is to respect and protect the rights of all the individuals with whom we interact – especially our employees who are the lifeblood of everything we do.
Equal Opportunity Employer. In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
Job Type: Full-time