Hatch Stamping Company is looking for a safety minded individual to fill the position of Material Handler. The Material Handler is responsible for stocking production cells with parts and providing support to the Shipping Department.
Responsibilities (This section is not inclusive. Other duties may be assigned as necessary).
- Using job schedules to determine which jobs to stage and the order in which to stage them.
- Maintain inventory by completing cycle counts.
- Load and unload material from cells as needed and check counters periodically so that materials do not run out during the job runs, or in preparation for the next scheduled job.
- Move parts to designated areas and dispose of scrap in the appropriate scrap bins.
- Keep material rack area organized and clean.
- Log material correctly in the computer system
Qualifications and Skills
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- Forklift Certification
- Time Management
- Safety Management
- Inventory Control
- Data Entry Skills
Some of our Outstanding Benefits
Hatch Stamping offers an excellent compensation and benefits package. The benefits package includes: Medical / dental / vision, paid vacation and holidays, 401(K), life insurance, short term and long term disability insurance, employee assistance program.
Hatch Stamping Company is a world leader in highly engineered metal stampings and assemblies. We manufacture parts for the automotive industry exclusively and are an innovative, data-driven organization.
We believe in the importance of people in everything we do. Hatch Stamping Company’s fundamental guiding principle is to respect and protect the rights of all the individuals with whom we interact – especially our employees who are the lifeblood of everything we do.
Equal Opportunity Employer. In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
Job Type: Full-time