Hatch Stamping Company is looking for motivated individuals to fill positions of Manufacturing Associates.
Responsibilities (This section is not inclusive. Other duties may be assigned as necessary).
- Run appropriate job number according to production schedule.
- Completes visual checks of each part produced to ensure it meets part specifications.
- Effectively apply basic trouble shooting techniques to keep machines operational.
- Use basic hand tools to complete authorized adjustments and minor repairs.
- Assist assembly technician, as needed, during changeover.
- Maintains and updates down time efficiency log, daily production counts, lot control and any other production paper work.
- Assures that all components and assemblies in assigned area are properly tagged.
- Reports count of, and dispossess of all production scrap into the appropriate scrap bin at the end of each shift. Reports discrepancies to supervisor.
Qualifications and Skills
Education Level: High School Diploma or Equivalent
Some of our Outstanding Benefits
Hatch Stamping offers an excellent compensation and benefits package. The benefits package includes: Medical / dental / vision, paid vacation and holidays, 401(K), life insurance, short term and long term disability insurance, employee assistance program.
Hatch Stamping Company is a world leader in highly engineered metal stampings and assemblies. We manufacture parts for the automotive industry exclusively and are an innovative, data-driven organization.
We believe in the importance of people in everything we do. Hatch Stamping Company’s fundamental guiding principle is to respect and protect the rights of all the individuals with whom we interact – especially our employees who are the lifeblood of everything we do.
Equal Opportunity Employer. In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
Job Type: Full-time